Saturday 22 February 2014

Challenge # 5 " Use A Punch Or Die Cut" over at The Stamping Boutique

Good day bloggers!! A new challenge has just started over at The Stamping Boutique! 
Challenge # 5 has the theme of  "Use a punch or Die cut " on your project.
For my DT card this time around I have used Nesting Doll 1 that you can pick up just ..HERE!
I Love this little doll! and she makes a perfect topper for a cute little card, the digi, comes with NO sentiment written on her, so you can hand write a messgae or as I have done, popped the image into my graphic programme and typed the message I wanted, then printed the digi out and coloured in with my promarkers.
I decided on some lovely greens and purples for my card and matt and layered using the FABULOUS Coordinations card stock, a little bit of distressing and then using some docrafts papermania and xcut flower punches I created my flower embellishments and used Gold liquid pearls for each centre.
I hope you will all come and join our challenge this month! So get out your punches or dies and get creating! And remember you don't need to use a TSB image to enter but if you do and you win...you get to choose an EXTRA digi as a prize!
So just follow thses simple rules to enter...

1. Your project must follow the theme.
2. You can enter a card, scrap book page, altered art etc.
3. It must be a new creation.
4.Please connect to the actual blog post where your project is located.
5. If your project is chosen as winner and you have used a TSB image you win 3 free digis, if you have used another image, thats ok too, you win 2 free images
Challenge ends February 27th at 5pm

I hope to see lots of your fabulous entires crafters !!
Happy crafting
Nicole
xxx







3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Nicole, I like the image, the colours and the floral embellishments.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Love the colours, XX

    ReplyDelete