Thursday 3 April 2014

Crafters Companion April Challenge- Theme Floral

Hi crafters!! ooh exciting news!! Crafters Companions April Challenge has just started!! This months theme is FLORAL
So you are free to create a project with any sort of floral theme- an embellishment maybe? patterned paper, a stamped image, the choice is yours!! and this months sees the start of the challenges moving over to the Crafters Companion Face Book page which makes it even easier to enter! BONUS! so pop along to the face book page just over HERE!to check out more details!! Our fabulous Design Team have made the most beautiful samples this month for you all to take a peek for some inspiration!! 
So...whenever I think of Crafters Companion and "Floral" for me I straight away thing Flower Fairies, I LOVE them all, and they have been my absolute favourite for many years. I chose to create a CAS style card using the Marigold Fairy which you can find on the CD Rom 
"Fairies Of The Garden"

I chose this image out of the toppers section. I LOVE CD roms and this is why..... I popped the image into my graphic programme, flipped and enlarged it and faded it down, to make my own background paper, I hope my photo shows how very lovely and soft the image has printed, I then simply popped the original image on the right hand side, and then found the poem of the Marigold fairy which is simply wonderful! I love busy cards with dies and flowers, gems and ribbons, but equally I am loving CAS style cards and when you have artwork that is brought to you so beautifully like Crafters Companion have done with the Flower Fairies range. you don't  need nothing more
 so please... come and join us this month, you cant get all the details and enter our challenge just HERE!
I can't wait to see all your fabulous makes!!
Happy crafting
Nicole
xxx

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Nicole, I love it!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole this really is stunning, beautiful! Joey x

    ReplyDelete