Tuesday 26 August 2014

Santas Tipple

Hey guys!!! so....who's started their Christmas cards yet??? I have been sooooooooooooooooooooo very busy working on DT cards I haven't started yet! yikes! well....I hadn't until now! here is my Design Team card this week for JUST INKLINED
I have used a lovely digi stamp called Santa's Tipple, you can pick it up in store just over HERE!!
I LOVE the look of traditional Santa's! and this one is just PERFECT!!
 I have coloured in using my lovelyjubbly Spectrum Noir pens, simple mat and layering in green and red. Then I have taken my chosen sentiment, and just printed the first letters LARGE...and in a different font to stand out, a lovely sprig of holly and a gentle sprinkle of glitter on Santa's beard!, simple but effective, and a perfect for bulk batch making too! I've neglected my blog a little in the last week, but all because exciting things are on their way!!!
happy crafting
Nicole
xxxx

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole this is beautiful, what lettering did you use on this card please? x

    ReplyDelete