Monday 25 May 2015

New Launch From Crafters Companion- Edgeable and Word Dies

Hi crafters!
Exciting new launch Bank Holiday Monday from Crafters Companion More BRAND NEW designs coming your way with their new and totally fabulous Die'sire dies, this time the new Edgeables dies and Classiques Only Word dies. BOTH a total MUST, have loved working with them to make some lovely samples for this launch, so.... first off let me share the new Edgeables! oh they are so clever these lot at Crafters!!! so their new dies are fab,... obviously we wouldn't expect nothing else! so these dies are made so if you score your card stock in half...open up, place the die along the crease then die cut, when you fold your card you will have a very clever and gorgeous fancy word cut to the top edge, or side! BUT they can do so much more ! here's a few samples showing how they can cut along the fold of your card..




look good?... ! love them, try popping a coordinating colour onto the inside of your card to show through too! like here... I've made a fold back card and the die still works perfectly









but here I have used the die to create a simple wrap to go around the centre like a border,
 and here I have used the die to create a centre piece for my main topper, you could easily have this going around all 4 sides too!

then for the new Classique Only Word dies, these cut beautifully! and look fabulous!!!



 cut two and off set to create a shadow effect, little bit of gilding wax? ooh love the stuff!!!!
so what do you think!? fabulous addition to the Die'sire family don't you think! you can make the quickest and simplest card look stunning by adding any one of these new dies!!
so now you need the show times...


I will be there watching our very talented Fiona dazzle you with these little beauties....but...be warned, I think they will fly pretty fast!
hope you like all my samples, would love you to drop me a message!!
enjoy the shows guys!! catch you soon
Nicole
xxxx

3 comments:

  1. I love your stunning samples Nicole and the new dies look wonderful. I'm trying to sit on my hands at the moment (I'm not doing very well) but will be watching the program anyway, who knows what will happen.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue!! thank you very much!! I hope you have enjoyed the shows , did you manage to stay sitting on your hands lol xxx

      Delete
  2. Wowsers you've been busy! I love all your cards & those dies are mighty pretty!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete