Sunday 17 March 2013

The Wrinklies

Happy Sunday everyone! and of course happy St Patricks day too :) i'm busy in my craft room today working on wedding invitations this morning, so thought i would quickly pop on and share another of my Design Team cards with you from the new "Wrinklies" range!!
I hope you will love this image as much as i do!! I love the children giggling in the background too, as pops pulls out the stops and goes "Gangnam Style"!The stripy background paper and decoupage elements are from the new wrinklies CD rom check it out on line here! Ive chosen a fold back card with this one, i matted onto yummy chocolate brown card and again i distressed the edges with Tim Holtz walnut stain, then can you see my little sunglasses?? they are fab to make! i just cut them from the backing paper you can find on the cd and popped on some glossy accents!, i printed a quirky sentiment and inked again to match, and then of cousre carried it on inside the card too...

i just know i am going to be printing LOADS from this cd!! these are all printed on the new range of papers from la Pashe
so pop on over and grab some quick!....RIGHT HERE!! before i buy them out!
well i had better get back to my crafting! hope you like this card and please let me know what you think!! ,
Catch you all laters :) ..Nix xx



2 comments:

  1. I love this one too xx but sadly my dad could never do this for my kids xx but love it still xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi My lovely!! please give your mom & Dad my love!! its been far too long since i have seen them! xxx

    ReplyDelete