Friday 22 March 2013

Just For You Girl


 Hello bloggers!! its the weekend! yippeeeeeeeeeeee!!  and tonight i am going to share my second and last card i made for the LA PASHE     Design Team recently also using another of the fabulous new stamps from JUST INKLINED
This lovely stamp is called " Just for you girl" and is so sweet. and i think you'll agree perfect for sooooo many different occasions
I stamped then embossed with a clear embossing powder first, then ...to choose the colours?? Purple and yellow!! nice and bright and colourful for spring!!... ( mmmmm still snowing in my neck of the woods lol ) i embossed the background with some beautiful butterflies, and embellished with co ordinating ribbons, gems and pins! ( coloured with ..yep ..promarkers!) 
Then a nice sentiment to match 
Thank you for stopping by to check out my latest make! it is very much appreciated,  if you would like to have a look at a few more of my cards i would love you to stop by my card page on face book...just...HERE!!
My crafty plans for this week end will include some die cutting and i'm hoping to get chance for some stamping and colouring with some sweet new stamps from Lili of the valley, so will post again soon....Nix xx

2 comments: