Tuesday 10 September 2013

New Arrival

Good evening everyone!! hope we are all good?? I am extreeeeeamly excited at the moment...I am on baby countdown!!!! my beautiful daughter is due her first baby...."my FIRST grandchild" in....32days!!! I am bubbling like a bottle of pop about to explode!!and it's going to be a GIRL!!!! this is when I will experiment with my first scrap book! something I have always fancied trying but untill now i havent done! so...i will be looking for hints, tips and anything else to help me!
Tonight i'm sharing a La Pashe card made from the cd rom "Behind closed Doors Pop Up CD Rom" 
This card was one of my DT cards I made for the launch of the CD  and I used the pre printed sheet for this card you can get just HERE for 69p!!
For my card I used one of the La Pashe card blanks especially created to use with the open doors cd rom/ pre printed sheets, you can pick them up on the web site Right Here! priced at £2.99 for a pack of 4 cards, they come with the pop up elements you need too,  oh and of course envelopes! but the cd rom comes complete with template if you want to create your own :) So... i made up my card using the elements on the sheet, then i added some extras!! I made some teeny tiny cards.... added a shelf... using another La Pashe cd rom I printed a little bear and vase of flowers then made some mini bunting with "Baby Girl!" and a rossette using some bright pink ribbon...but i thought??? it had something missing..i wanted to add abit more! thats when i had the hospital corridor idea, I made a large DL card printed a background paper with two colours seperated with a border, and added a couple of signs "Maternity Ward This Way" and "Gift Shop This Way". I LOVED making this card and it is sure to stand out on anyones mantle piece. This cd really is good fun, I've made a few now from it and i always get such lovely compliments!! they are so easy to put together and really give the WOW factor on opening, so you just have to give them a try.
Right my lovelies I have waffled enough!! I have quite alot on the go at the minute so I will be back very soon with more! ooooh and you must stop by tomorow as I have exciting news!! "The Stamping Boutique" is hosting a "Ning launch party on saturday!!...you see the "Ning" icon top right of my blog?? click it!! i will be back with details tomorrow but trust me you won't want to miss out!!
Night all!
Nicole xxx

4 comments:

  1. Your card is fabulous!! I love everything about it!! Even more exciting is Congrats on your FIRST GRANDBABY!!! I can't wait to see pics!! Blessings and Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Melissa!! thank you so much!! i am soooooo very excited!!! i will take a million pictures lol :) xx

      Delete
  2. Card is fab,best wishes to you and your daughter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Sheena!! thank you my lovely, such exciting times ahead! xx

      Delete