Wednesday 2 October 2013

Halloween Challenge # 66 At TSB

Good evening bloggers!!
Today...the 1st of October sees a BRAND NEW challenge start over at The Stamping Boutique !! Challenge #66 has the theme of HALLOWEEN!! and here is my DT piece for this month!
The digi stamp I chose to work with is called "Halloween Journal" and you can find it right ...HERE!! I printed my image in three different sizes, cut out and  used my promarkers to colour in, making a place mat, coaster and then a napkin holder by taking a strip of green card about 1.5 inches wide securing around a napkin and popping the coloured image into place :) For the name place setting I simply popped the image into my graphic programme.... enlarged, then using a "Digital Punch" I selected only the wooden sign, that I printed, coloured and folded in half then cut out to make a standing place card. I think this is perfect for this years Halloween parties for children or adults alike!, I really do hope you will all stop by and join in with us this month!
the DT have been working hard to bring you some fabulous inspiration!! so...what do you need to do?? right to enter the challenge follow these 5 simple steps....

   1. Your project must follow the theme.
   2. You can enter a card, scrapbook layout, altered item, etc...
   3. It must be a new creation.
   4. Please connect to the actual blog post where your project is located.
   5. You may use any image to win but you must use a TSB image to be a Top 3 choice.
 
The challenge starts Today and closes on the 13th of September...so what are you waiting for!!! go get crafting!!!
The winner will win 3 TSB digi stamps of their choice, and if you win using a TSB image you may choose 4!! 
I look forward to seeing your SPOOKY creations!!
Nicole
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment