Sunday 1 December 2013

Joanna Sheen- Holly Pond Hill Stamps



Happy 1st of December!!!!
Just a quick post from me today as im still knee deep completeing Christmas card orders!!! mmmmm I said last year I was starting in January!! next year...I mean it!! :) Today i'm sharing a new DT card made using the Joanna Sheen "Holly Pond Hill" Stamps for JB-crafting supplies avaialable on line or in Julies store now
I chose to use the cute little mouse Santa stamp for my card, coloured with promarkers, then simple mat and layered up using some striking black and red card, and popped on some snowflakes made using my super duper portrait machine that I just LOVE!!
right...thats it, no time to waffle back to crafting!!! I have LOADS of Christmas  cards I will be bloging soon...so watch this space :)
Bye for now...... Nix xx






1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Nicole, I like the image, the colours and the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete