Friday 13 December 2013

New Design Team Posistion!!!

Hello all my lovely friends!! I have extreeeeeeeeamley exciting news to share this evening with you all, I am very excited to announce I have been offered a place on the Scrappers Delights Design Team!! Yay!!! I am bubbling over at the minute!!! so a big...huge....Mahooosive thank you to Janice who owns Scrappers Delights for giving me this fabulous opportunity to be on her team!
 
  
I am lucky enough to be on the "New Release" Design Team, and cannot wait to get stuck in, and make some projects with all the wonderful "BRAND NEW" designs that will be winging their way to all you lovely crafters in 2014!
Don't forget to check out the Scrappers Delights Face book page just over...HERE!!
and have you found the fabulous Fan Page?? if you have then you are one lucky crafter and if you havent...what are you waiting for!!! Janice has some amazinglygorgeous special offers coming up for all her lovely fans so you must stop by right now just ...HERE!
Today see's the first day on the promotional give away for the "Count down" to Christmas !! so...how do you find out more?? become a fan of course!! don't miss out on these gorgeous deigns, get ya skates on and get on over!
I will be making my first Design Team project in the New Year so 2014 is already getting off to a brrrrrrrilliant start!!
I will be back soon to share some crafting loveliness so untill then
bye for now crafters!
Nicole
xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new Design Team position, I will check out Scrappers Delights as sounds fab :) Good luck with your projects xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Anne-Marie!! thank you!! you must go over some lovely offers on :)) xx

      Delete