Sunday 2 March 2014

Challenge # 11 Art Deco- Over at The Crafting Musketeers!

Happy Sunday crafters!!
Today sees a BRAND NEW challenge start over at The Crafting Musketeers!
This months theme is "Art Deco" and we have a AMAZINGLYFABULOUS sponsor and prize this month  
The sponsor ....Debbie Moore the prize?.....2 fabulous CD roms
 How fantastic is this prize!! you are ALL very lucky crafters this month!
As always our DT ladies have been designing and crafting away to bring you all some inspiration! and here is my DT card for this month

For my card I have chosen an image from the MCS range- Deco Follies CD rom. I love this image so pretty and I love the colours too. To create the background I chose a background paper from the cd, took the image I was working with- flipped it, enlarged it, and took the image to right of the background so it was only half showing. I then made it transparent . I took the same image and backing paper and created a topper, both background and topper I matted onto white hammerred card. I then attached the background to my base card, and wrapped some pretty ribbon with pearl ribbon slider around, the topper I used 3D foam pads, and then added a few pearls to the topper to tie in with the ribbon slider, then added s few highlights of glitter on her dress and voila.... I wanted my card to be pretty and use pale soft colours. I hope you like it!!
So Onto the challenge!!
Every month we have some AMAZING entries you guys are all so talented and we really LOVE seeing what you all come up with so...get crafting and come and join us once again...the rules are simple just follow these simple steps!...

1. One entry per person
2. your project must follow the theme
3.You must be a blog follower to win the prize
4.Please claim your prize wihin 7 days or the winner will be re drawn
5.We are happy for you to link our challenge with as many others as you wish to enter
6.You do not need to have a blog..simply enter over at our facebook page just ...HERE!
I hope to see you all there!!

Happy Crafting
Nicole
xxx


6 comments:

  1. Nicole- this is a lovely card! Was this for your mom? I bet she loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi my lovely!! thank you :) Yes it is for my Mom, her birthday is on the 4th of March, so i hope she likes it :) xx

      Delete
  2. This is beautiful Nicole I like the image and the colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nicole really beautiful love it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this image is to die for gorgeous... as is your card! wowza!

    ReplyDelete