Hey crafters!! BRAND NEW challenge has just started over at The Stamping Boutique!
Challenge # 7 has the theme of " make your sentiment POP!" So whether you POP it up, highlight it, emboss it, make your sentiment the main feature...the choice is yours! Our lovely DT ladies have come up with some lovely inspiration for you so please do check out their blogs! For my card this challenge I have used the digi- " Audrey the Chef" that you can pick up just HERE!
Sweet and simple!I've coloured Audrey in with my promarkers, and have gone around the edge with a BRIGHT PINK pen then matted onto a navy card stock, embossed some hot pink card - again matting onto navy then for my sentiment, really simple making it stand out a little by enlarging the first letter of each word, following suit with the digi, going around the edge with my pink pen... matting onto navy and simply curling the ends and popping into place- one cute quick little birthday card that sentiment POPS!.... now its YOUR turn :)
you know the drill guys, if you've joined us before, and if not here are our simple rules...
1. Your project must follow the theme.
2. You can enter a card, scrapbook layout, altered art item etc.
3. It must be a new creation.
4. Please connect to the actual blog post where your project is located.
5. If you win and you have used a TSB image you will recieved 3 free digi's from TSB, if you have used another image, thats ok, you will win 2 free images from TSB.
This challenge ends on March 13th at 5:00pm
I look forward to seeing all your wonderful creations!!!