Tuesday 2 September 2014

Crafting Musketeers Challenge # 17- Use Buttons

Good day crafters!!! I hope you are all ready to join in with us again over at the Crafting Musketeers! for another fabulous challenge!!??
This month we have yet again another wonderful sponsor and prize, check this out!.....

and our sponsor?....Helz Cuppleditch! you can check out her amazing products just over ...HERE!!!
Helz very kindly gave the Design Team a lovely Digi to work with this month, and I chose a cute puppy dog! I printed off onto watercolour card and used my Cotman watercolour paints to colour in. I decided to make a sweet little hanging to pop on the wall in my craft room too!
to keep in with our button theme this month, I simply popped a couple of natural coloured buttons into place. I love having a quiet afternoon painting, something I dont always have the time for, so I really did enjoy making this one!
right onto our rules!
there are only a few and I'm sure you know them by now :) 
1. One entry per person
2. your project must follow the theme
3.You must be a blog follower to win the prize
4.Please claim your prize within 7 days or the winner will be re drawn
5.We are happy for you to link our challenge with as many others as you wish to enter
6.You do not need to have a blog..simply enter over at our face book page just ...HERE!
once again I look forward to seeing all your creations this month so please  do come and join us!!!!
Love n Hugs
Nicole
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Another great little wall hanging! Such a cute little image too!
    I might just have to make some lttle wall hangings for my craft room/spare bedroom! lol
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah bless Nicole how super cute is he hugs x

    ReplyDelete