Sunday 5 October 2014

October Challenge over at Crafters Companion

Hi crafters !! Head on over to the Crafters Companion face book page just  HERE!! and join in with this months brand new October challenge to win £30 worth of fabulous vouchers!!!
Our theme this month is "Buttons and Bows" ...or why not both!
here is my design team card for this challenge...
I have used an extremely CUTE image from the Crafters Companion CD rom Makey Bakey Mice, then a simple paper bow with a pretty pink button centre and a few highlights of glitter! I do love these little mice, and I have to admit this is my first make using them!
Thanks for stopping by and i hope you will pop along and join us this month!
crafty hugs
Nicole
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet little card Nicole! I love the image & the little bow is beautiful!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete