Monday 13 October 2014

Time to HOP over at JUST INKLINED!

Good morning crafters!!! its that time again..... to HOP over at 
This month we have the well timed theme of....
 HALLOWEEN!
I have chosewn a digi called " Pumpkins Three"  you can pick it up in store now just over ...HERE!
I decided for this project to make me a lovely new bookmark!, I adore my fabulous collection of horror books, and I have around 350 on my bookshelf! so this seemed the perfect little digi to pop on a bookmark to add to my collection

I have coloured in using my promarkers, colours used are
Chestnut, burnt orange, orange, mandarin, mango and warm greys, 5,4,2,1, then using a fine line black pen I've added some spider webs and spiders!
Now onto the HOP!
I have the pleasure of being the Host this month, so you will have hopped on over to me via our fabulus blog, and so I will now send you "Hopping on your way over to my very talented DT buddy Dawn
We are only a 2 strong team at the moment....(plans are in action so watch this space) so we do thank you very much for joining our teeny tiny hop this month!
and please please do drop a comment as you hop through, we always have a couple of spot prizes up for grabs!
happy craeting
Nicole
xxx

13 comments:

  1. Brilliant little Bookmark NIcole! I love Pumpkins Three! You've coloured it beautifully too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! LOVE the image and it makes an awesome bookmark! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bookmark is awesome, love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the image and your colouring is superb.
    Clarissa. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I love your awesome colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant idea to make a bookmark, that's an impressive amount of horror books.Loving all the spooky pumpkins, coloured beautifully.great webs too.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card for Halloween Nicole! Very clever to double the image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you everyone for all your lovely comments xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous bookmark!! We love our books too and have plenty of spooky ones. Amazing coloring of this image.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your bookmark!! Fantastic coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So fun and creepy, love all the little spiders here and there and everywhere in your bookmark, :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the images and your colouring is fab! I love to see Web's too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Nicole, I saw that I had won the hop, yahuuu!!! My mail: granne at luukku.com (please remove the spaces). Thank you do much!

    ReplyDelete