Monday 5 January 2015

Makey Bakey Mice Anniversary Card

Hi everyone!!! Well what a crazy few busy weeks its been!! so ...HAPPY NEW YEAR!! and I hope you all had a fabulous one!! it's been far too long since I last blogged but its been a whirlwind month! so new years resolution...BLOG more! 
Tonight I'm sharing a lovely card I made a few weeks ago. 
I was asked to make a special 30th wedding anniversary card, and all I was asked was pretty..include some pearls, didn't mind if cute etc, totally up to me! so straight away I headed for my Makey Bakey Mice every day Cd rom from Crafters Companion
 that you can pick up just HERE! I TOTALLY adore these little mice! and just perfect for so many different occasions!
I decided on a large A4 pop open card that was made super duper easy using my BIG score from Crafters Companion. This is the first ever card I learnt to make way back when I started crafting. Sara demo's it in one of her CD roms that accompany the Ultimate Pro, I have made it so many times and truly love it! It definitely gives the wow factor for me once all decorated up and folds nice and flat.
 As the 30th anniversary is traditionally pearls, I decided on a lovely Ivory linen card stock for my base, I love tone on tone cards and used the same card stock for all my die cuts too!
 After looking through all the fabulous images I chose the cutest of cutest little mouse perched in a pretty poppy
 I simply flipped the image to give me the matching right sided design and chose a lovely verse for the centre
then added some highlights of glitter, pearls and some die cut flourishes, bows and butterflies to decorate.
I was really pleased with the finished card, and have been told the recipient LOVED it FABULOUS!!
I hope you like it too and would love to know what you think!!
Thank you so much for stopping by!!!
Hugs
Nicole
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment