Sunday 11 January 2015

Tweedies! Brand new launch from Crafters Companion - Monday 12th January

Good evening crafters! well tomorrow sees the lanuch of another super duper range from Crafters Companion with the Tweedies! 
Fiona will be gracing our screens at 8am with a fabulous 4 day deal with some beautiful new artwork from Abigail Mil, the same artist that brought you Halcyon days not that long ago.
This range will include a papercrafting CD rom and a stunning papercraft kit! you can check out all the Design Team cards just HERE!
this time around I worked with the papercrafting kit. and here are my samples...








 
I created all these using the fabulous papercrafting kit!
so get ready to catch the shows! here are the times....
Monday 12th - 8am and 1pm
Tuesday 13th- 9am, 4pm and 7pm
Wednesday 14th- 10am, 2pm and 6pm
Thursday 15th- 9am and 5pm!
thanks guys for dropping by and I hope you enjoy the shows!!
hugs
Nicole
xxx

2 comments:

  1. I missed the launch this morning, but seeing these great samples I think I'll have to make a point of catching the next show. These are very different than the normal CDs out there at the moment.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole these are stunning! a gorgeous collection hun. Jo x

    ReplyDelete