Wednesday 29 January 2014

BRAND NEW RELEASE over at Scrappers Delights!!

Hey all you crafters!!! it's that exciting time again!! woop! Over at Scrappers Delights there are BRAND NEW releases ..TODAY!! 
More fabulousness for you crafters to get your hands on! yep...Janice has done it again and brought you some more wonderful Digi Stamps!, so whether you are a digi stamp addict or you have never tried digi stamps before head on over to see all the newbies...so...
as you know I'm lucky enough to be on the Design Team and get to preview and play with all the new releses before they hit the store, and this time around I have been colouring in with "Cupid" and with Valentines Day just around the corner she will be perfect for all your valentines cards. You can pick her up at the Stitchy Bears Digi Outlet just...HERE!...or over on the Scrappers Delights Store...just OVER HERE!
 She is gorgeous!!! and how cute! so I printed a lovely music sheet background, cutting around the edge and popping onto my card blank, I found a lovely Verse that I thought sounded so sweet for Valentines Day, popped this onto a scroll I had on one of my craft CD's, printed, cut around the edge to make look old, distressed with Dusty Concord Tim Holtz ink pad. and set off to the right, now...to my stamp! I printed her out and coloured in with my promarkers, then carefully cut her out. I used some crinkle Ribbon in Navy to wrap around both my card and scroll, then popped my Cupid into place with 3D foam pads, lastly adding a couple of pins- I always buy white and colour with my promarkers! so much easier and cheaper !! and VOILA! one "Cute Cupid" card! and not just for Valentines folks! perfect for wedding, anniversary, birthday to the one I Love....perfect! head on over to check out the rest of the new releases and see what the rest of the Design Team have come up with for inspiration for you!!
Happy crafting...untill next time..
Nicole

8 comments:

  1. A gorgeous. Your colouring in is absolutely stunning. I like the fact that you've not gone for the traditional red for your Valentines card as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole This is a stunning project so beautify designed with elegance and romance.
    Your colouring is wonderful so gelours lol
    Thank you for sharing this with us love Janice <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card and image . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning. Gorgeous colouring. Love the music sheet background and the love letter.
    Thank you for your inspirational project

    Huggsss, Angelique

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a truly Stunning Card, it's wonderful love letter.

    Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamp 'n' Doodle Challenge.

    Anne-Marie x x

    ReplyDelete