Saturday 4 January 2014

Linda Ravenscroft- Crazy Cats

Happy weekend all!! 
I have a busy one today!! My nephew who we have every weekend is 8!! and has a full day planned for us to do with him! starting with I think...Cinema...unless he changes his mind AGAIN.... followed by a drink out at our local social club that my cousin runs...then....wait for it...out for a meal tonight at Flavourz! and yes you heard me right he is only 8! anyone would think I have a teenager on my hands...
anyway ..back to crafting!! I have just a quick card to share with you this morning. I had the new Linda Ravenscroft- Crazy Cats CD Rom for christmas that I have been dying to use!! but its been a busy couple of weeks! But finally here I am with my first card from the CD. This cute little puss is called "Rub a Dub" I LOVE cats! and have two at the minute...Marmite who adopted us about 6/7 months ago, turning up at my back door very cold and hungry and promptly moved herself in! ( now my baby!) and Shadow my ver old lady at 22...yes 22!!! she will be 23 this year and as any really old cat, looks like the cat no bodys owns lol looks very old but full of beans!  and I assure you very spoilt
I digress....here is my card..


Nothing fancy today just a sweet and simple topper accompanied by some lovely faded out background paper from the CD a fitting sentiment....Wishing you a purrrrrrrfect birthday and just some glossy accents on my bubbles!! I LOVE glossy accents! I would have added a dash of glitter but I have just run out of Quickie Glue pen, so must pop to my craft shop to replenish today! This CD rom is full of once again amazinglycute art work so if you are a fan you need to add this one to your collection! right I had better go and start birthday celebrations!
Have a lovely day ..I'll be back soon
Nicole
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Wow a fabulous card, love the papers & image & all your lovely detail, now your newest follower
    Hugs Debbie
    http://debscraftycreations.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Nicole, I like the sweet cat image and the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi i hope you doný mind asking

    i was wondering since i'm planning on ordering the cd
    are the original images also on them? i plan to make a cross stich of some of them and before ording anything i just though lets get some information

    hope you don't mind

    thank you :)

    ReplyDelete