Wednesday 15 January 2014

*NEW RELEASE* From Scrappers Delights

Good morning crafters!! Well I have some exciting news today!! Head on over to  Scrappers Delights  to see the BRAND NEW RELEASES!!! and crafters.....they are gooooooood!! you will LOVE them!! As I am one lucky crafter to be on the DT I have had the complete pleasure of working with the "Oh so cute" Baby Boo Bear Blankie Girl", who is the most adorable little Digi, you will completely fall in love with her....I did!  and here she is...
 How cute!!! and you can pick her up right now just over...HERE! Now if anyone knows me they will know I have recently (11 weeks ago to be precise) become a nanny for the first time to the beautiful Scarlett! so to play with this gorgeous little girl and use LOTS of PINK! was just a must! I chose quite a plain background for my card as I wanted my image to POP! I have embossed the background with hearts, and ....trust me lol it looks lovely but the camera hasnt quite picked it up. I matted onto hot pink card and placed my topper to the left, colouring in with my favourite promarkers! a simple sentiment- I have used 3 different fonts for this...why you ask?....Why not lol its good to be different! A couple of die cut hearts to the top of my topper and an extra "Happy Birthday Sentiment just popping out ! Ive used a la la land heart garland to the top right of my card and just snipped off one part to add to the bottom left. What do you think? isnt she the cutest! I think she would be fun to colour in, in the softest of baby bear browns too...or maybe some clever promarker colouring to make it a cuddly panda! whichever crafters the choice is yours! in pastel pinks for a new baby card....ooooh the ideas!!!
The DT team have some fantastic inspiration for you, so go on over now and take a peek right ....HERE!
Have you joined our fan group on face book!??? I do hope so it is full of you lovely "Scrappers Delights" Fans where we share all our lovely makes with each other, drop by now just HERE and join our lovely friendly group!
I hope you all spoil yourselves with these new digis, and if you do... please share them with us over on our fan page we would LOVE to see them!
I will be back soon with more craftiness!
Nicole

9 comments:

  1. aww how sweet I love the vibrant colours and sweet layout..

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous pink creation.... LOVE the hot pink and that gorgeous image!

    Thanks for sharing at In The Pink.... we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cute image and love the hot pink and sentiment-thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha love the stamp! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week. Claire MAWTT DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the Team Nicole and Congratulations in becoming a Nanny <3
    This is adorable and you have really made her pop with those yummy pinks!
    Thank you for sharing your lovely project with us
    love Janice <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love pink!!!!!!! This is stunning. Fabulous colouring.

    Huggsss, Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap
    Scrapper's Delights Sponsor Coördinator

    ReplyDelete