Tuesday 27 May 2014

Just Inklined Rose

Good morning all! well as much as i LOVE bank holidays and having that extra day off work to craft... it really throws me out of sink! Wednesday already lol?! which can only mean DT card for JUST INKLINED
This week i have used the beautiful Rose digi that you can pick up just HERE!
I decided to use some lovely soft colours this time, and using my Spectrum Noir Pens and Pencils, here are the colours i used:

Pens-
DG3, DG4, CG4, GB10, CR1, CR2, CR3, CR4, CR6
Pencils-
035, 031, 045, 048
and then my blending fluid ,
a simple bit of mat and layering........a sprinkling of tiny diamantes ....and a beautiful sentiment and my CAS style rose card is complete. 
thank you so very much for taking the time to stop by my blog!
i have alot of cards all ready to blog and VERY exciting DT work on the way to share, so until next time...
Nix
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment