Monday 12 May 2014

Saturated Canary- Fly Girl

Good afternoon crafters.
Today I am FINALLY sharing a card I made and coloured a couple of weeks ago...it was the first image I coloured in when I brought my fabulous new Spectrum Noir pens, that I have to say are now my FAVOURITE pen to colour with. This is a little digi stamp from the extremely talented Saturated Canary and you can pick it up right over HERE! and she is called "Fly Girl"
How fabulous is she??!!
I had the most fun trying out my luscious new pen set!.....I could sit and colour for HOURS! , and now.... because its only right!...I have just brought the Spectrum Noir Blendable pencils too! I've only had a quick play so far and WOW... that is all I am saying. For many many years my most favourite arty possession has always been my set of Derwent Artist pencils, but the quality of these new Spectrum pencils I must admit has shocked me, and any one who knows their stuff, when they try these will TOTALLY get what I mean. So... I'm off to have a dabble with them right now!
Thanks for stopping by, I LOVE it when you do!
Nicole 
xxx

2 comments: