Tuesday 6 May 2014

Scruffy Little Cat- ANOTHER Sneeky Peek!!!

Good evening crafters,.... well we are now on countdown !!! 3 more days until the launch of the FABULOUS new range from Crafters Companion ....Sruffly Little Cat!! Friday will see the very uber talented Leann bring you the amazingly gorgeous new pick of the week on Create and Craft at 12 midday.
and now...another little sneaky peek from me...this time using the Die Cut Decoupage sheet.
 I have used the beautiful Enchanted Create a Card die, to make an Easel card, by simply cutting it out twice, Ive used the papers from the darks paper pad to pop behind the die, then used the die cut topped to pop behind the centre. A few paper flowers using the lace, blissful and small sunflower quilling dies ( I am very new to making flowers and will be the first to admit I need practise! but they are so very easy to make!) then I popped a sentiment that comes with one of the stamp sets!. I hope you like my little card! I LOVE this range! the stamps are just so FAB to colour!! I will be sharing another stamped image tomorrow!!
thanks for dropping by!!
Nicole
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card, Nicole, love this hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Nicole, I like the image the design and the die cut background.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete