Sunday 22 June 2014

Bebunni Christmas!!! BRAND NEW launch from Crafters Companion

Oooooooooh crafters!!!!! its nearly here!!! eeeek tomorrow on create and craft the BRAND NEW launch of Bebunni CHRISTMAS will hit your TV screens!!!
Watch Leann and Dawn as they bring you the most amazingly cutest Bunni in town!

here are the show times so you don't miss them!!! me and the girls on the DT have had just soooooo much fun with these images!, I will be sharing a couple each day to get you in the festive mood!
and here are the first 2!....


 my FIRST EVER waterfall card!! I'm so chuffed to bits with it, and if I'd have known how very easy they are to make ...well....I would have made loads by now! ..
and then a lovely easel card with some pretty silver die cut snow flakes!,
I hope you tune into the shows tomorrow!!! I'm setting my TV to record to catch them all!!!
I'll be back tomorrow with some more to share!!
love n hugs
Nicole
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment