Monday 23 June 2014

Bebunni Christmas Launch from Crafters Companion

Well ....did you all see the complete loveliness that is Bebunni today on Create & Craft!!?! I'm feeling all Christmassy!! :) You know crafters there is no putting it off any longer! Christmas has well and truly HIT the craft world!! with a BANG! so many fabulous products are now winging there way to us, and if you've been keeping your eye on the TV'S TOP craft channel you will have noticed all the big names in craft have now begun to launch all their BRAND NEW designs for Christmas 2014,... and my FAVOURITE has just got to be Bebunni,
 here is a lovely card made using the Shaped Cards section of the CD rom! how cute! I LOVE these snow globe designs. I've used spray and shine pearl diamond on globe shaped part and then around the edge and a few extra sprinklings of Stampendous Frantage silver crushed glass glitter around the edge. If you havent tried this crushed glass yet it is gorgeous!! Crafters Companion have it on their website just HERE!
they have a gorgeous range of colours and the price at just £4.99 is really good! I paid £6.99 for the same size pot from the NEC last november!! BARGAIN!

and here's a little easel card using elements from the card companion section of the CD rom, I just printed two of the background pieces, a little bit of die cutting, ribbon and glitter andyou have a  really simple and quick card, which is perfect when you have so many to make. that's the trouble when you are a card maker, because EVERYONE wants a handmade card at Christmas lol!
Right I'm off to craft! I hope you have liked my cards?! I have more Bebunni to share with you tomorrow :)
Nicole
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment