Monday 30 June 2014

Bebunni Christmas Stamp !

Good evening crafters!! I have just got into my craft room for the evening after an....EVENTFUL day at work :) sigh...and relax
a nice couple of hours crafting ahead of me, but first a recent DT card for Crafters Companion. Did you see the fabulous new Bebunni Christmas stamps that launched last week!! How totally irresistible! here is the ever cute Bebunni and snowman stamp, coloured of course with my Spectrum Noir pens!


 



 I have printed the background paper from the new Bebunni Christmas CD that you can pick up just over...HERE! and crafters I promise it is FULL of the most fabulously beautiful art work for all your Christmas projects!
i have used a tonic verso holly Christmas die set to stamp and decorate my image, and the tags are a Die'sire die tag set, that are just PERFECT for adding your sentiments they have them in stock right now just pop along  HERE!! I used the stamp sentiment that came with the stamp and it fitted my tag die just right!, a satin bow a few jems and a good old sprinkling of glitter to finish off!
i think this image would make a fab shaker card with some white flowersoft maybe for the snow? mmmmm think i need to try that!, well I'm off to finish some winter wedding invites I'll pop back soon to show you ! :)
Nicole
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment