Sunday 22 June 2014

Crafters Companion June Challenge- Tags & Boxes

Good morning crafters!! Well what a wonderful weekend full of fabulous weather we are having!!,
Today I am sharing my recent DT make for the Crafters Companion June challenge - Theme- Tags & Boxes
I chose to work with one of my favourite CC Cd roms- Fairyopolis I LOVE fairies!! and I chose to make a set of tags with some of the stunningly beautiful images that can be found on the cd.....
I used the new "Chic" embossing folder by CC that has recently launched with the Scruffy Little Cat collection on to CC Kraft card for the back part to my tags, then a little distress ink around the edges, i cut out my images that i backed onto a gorgeous background paper from the cd, again matting onto CC Kraft card, then some simple satin ribbon and a sprinkling of glitter in just the right places on my fairies!
you still have time to join in this months challenge , just pop over now right ...JUST HERE!!
I hope to see your lovely creations over there!!
happy crafting
Nix
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment