Wednesday 25 June 2014

Brand New Realease from Scrappers Delights!

Good morning crafters!!
Today sees more lovely Digi releases over at Scrappers Delights!! and I have had the pleasure of making a lovely card with the very adorable " Jasmine"! available as I have coloured her as a Unicorn or a cute little pony!. The DT have coloured this months releases in fabulously! some really lovely inspiration for you so do check out their designs over at Scrappers Delights!
I have coloured my image in with my Spectrum Noir pens and the colours I have used are..CR, 1,2,3, 7,8,9,10,11 DR3, TN7,6
Then I have mat and layered in shades of red, peach and brown, wrapped satin brown and red organza ribbon around, popped a few coordinating flowers in place and although it is not obvious from the photo there is a few highlights of glitter dotted around!
This is my last post on the New Release Team for Scrappers Delights, and it has been an absolute pleasure to have worked with Janice and all the DT girls!. I  have displayed my DT badge with utmost pride! but with lots of crafty projects on the go it is sadly time to take a step down from the team.  BUT i will be a regular fan to pop in and see what delights Janice has in store over on the Face Book Fan Page!So I hope to see you all there!
until next time....
craft on!
Nicole
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment