Monday 2 June 2014

Challenge #14 at the Crafting Musketeers!!

Good day crafters!! Today  see's a brand new challenge begin over at Crafting Musketeers!
And we have another super duper sponsor this month too! the one and only
 the prize? some fabulous Digi Stamps
The DT were very lucky this month as Nikky Hall very kindly sent us to Digis to use in out samples too!
I decided to work with this very cute little chap called "Train Guard" and make a cute little tag,
I coloured up with my Spectrum Noir pens and used some lovely bright orange and blue card!
I've started making a few tags lately, i have a lovely little box growing which will be perfect for presents throughout the year.
I do hope you will come and join us again this month! I do love to see all your entries!
right then...now the important part
Challenge rules!! you know the drill by now guys, follow these simple steps to enter....

1. One entry per person
2. your project must follow the theme
3.You must be a blog follower to win the prize
4.Please claim your prize within 7 days or the winner will be re drawn
5.We are happy for you to link our challenge with as many others as you wish to enter
6.You do not need to have a blog..simply enter over at our face book page just ...HERE!
once again I look forward to seeing all your creations this month so please  do come and join us!!!!
Love n Hugs
Nicole
xxx

1 comment: