Monday 23 September 2019

Classique Markers by Spectrum Noir, & Secret Kiss by Aurora Wings

 Good evening crafters!
well what can I say! I have been away from the blogging world for well over 12 months! far too long, but lots of things have happenned and its been a jam packed exciting busy craft year for me! I Started very proudly working full time for Crafters Companion last October after being a dt member for 5 years which has been the most incredible amazing achievement that I'm so proud off, and since then I'ts just been a crazy fantastic excitng year!! I have been over to HSN a few times too supporting the shows with Sara and her team and that.... well I cant even put that into words how that felt!!  , so a very good year with much more exciting things to come!... and I really want to get back into blogging, get sharing some projects and finally get onto some step by step tutorials and maybe the odd video, so time to pull my finger out!, I'm starting off with colouring, as Crafters Companion are due to release their gorgeous Classique pens very very soon, and I've been playing, I still have my old spectrums and I still very much love them, they have a place in my craftroom and there they will stay, but these are the newer updates, a beautiful ink formula and the most amazing nibs , I really didnt think I needed any more pens.... but how wrong was I, they are fantastic,  and will happily work alongside all the othe alcohol pens in the range too BONUS! 
so this is the first image I coloured with these pens, an image from Aurora Wings, I love this artists work, you can check out this image called "secret Kiss" and the other stunningly drawn digi stamps right over HERE 

 


thank you as always for taking the time to read my blog, I would love it so much if you dropped me a comment below, 
thanks so much for stopping by 

Nicole
xx

3 comments:

  1. You are already well aware of what I think about this gorgeous creation!
    Your colouring is just amazing!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so very much!! <3 new one already in progress, so good to be colouring again xx

      Delete
  2. If you're looking to lose weight then you certainly need to jump on this brand new custom keto meal plan.

    To create this keto diet, certified nutritionists, personal trainers, and professional chefs joined together to develop keto meal plans that are useful, decent, economically-efficient, and delightful.

    Since their launch in early 2019, thousands of people have already remodeled their figure and health with the benefits a certified keto meal plan can provide.

    Speaking of benefits: clicking this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-proven ones offered by the keto meal plan.

    ReplyDelete