Monday 23 September 2019

Time Traveller Birthday Card

hi guys!! back with a new card I've recently made for a friends birthday, I've used Sheena Douglas's Time Traveller range,  
I do love this collection!! its just amazing, so for this card , really simple I've used the large clock workings stamp, the pocket watch and the cog stamps and created my design around my page- Crafters Companion Water colour card I've used for this-  I then covered my card in colour using the Spectrum Aqua pens and glycerine technique- keeping the colour darker around the edges., then using a paint brush and water, I lifted the colour out of the clock face, pocket watch and tags, by simply painting with water and dabbing with kitchen roll, I then added colour where I wanted back into these areas- for example the golden brown on the flourish on the large clock face and pocket watch. then using a wet paint brush I tapped water over the background to faux bleach it giving a mottled look.
next I added white highlights using pebeo white gesso, I added fine lines of 

2 comments:

  1. Great card! When I got back to my blog I found several drafts
    that I handn't actually posted!
    So nice to see you back!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! I couldn't believe when I saw it there lol!! really good to be back! determined to keep on top of it now :) xxx

      Delete